Enrol Your Child in a Qualified Kindergarten in Hervey Bay
If you’re looking for a kindergarten in Hervey Bay, look no further than Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre
. Our award-winning program is designed to address our students’ changing needs, abilities, and interests. We focus on helping kids develop their full potential by challenging them to progress at their own pace through a tailored approach to learning.
Benefits of Torquay Kindergarten Classes
Early childhood education opportunities help your child get a head start when it comes to academic learning. A childcare centre that focuses on early childhood education, such as kindergarten, is one of the best things you can do to ensure that your children develop the skills that they need. Here are a few specific benefits of kindergarten.
- Literacy and numeracy skills. These skills form a foundation that kids will continue to build on for life. In kindergarten, children learn by listening to stories, drawing shapes, discussing images, singing songs, playing with sand, and many other fun activities.
- Emotional resilience. Early childhood education environments give kids the opportunity to develop social skills, which are essential as kids grow and form healthy relationships with others. At this stage, kids learn basic skills, such as sharing, taking turns, listening to others, getting along with others, and communicating their ideas.
- A lifelong love of learning. A good kindergarten does much more than just care for your children while you’re at work – it will also inspire a love of learning that will last throughout your child’s life. Access to learning through play in early childhood gives kids the social and cognitive development experiences that they need to become independent and develop positive associations with learning.
Related Services We Offer to Kindy in Hervey Bay
At Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre, we offer childcare services for kids ages 15 months through five years. Our classroom options include:
- Toddlers. Our toddler environment welcomes children from 15 months to two years of age. This classroom features elements chosen to help kids connect with nature and provide a safe and nurturing place where they can learn and grow.
- Junior kindy. Kids from two to three years of age come here to develop their skills further. Here, we make learning exciting by focusing on developing a positive self-image and plenty of opportunities to succeed.
- Pre-kindy. From three to four years, children progress to pre-kindy to experience further social interaction and a slightly more structured learning environment. Through a play-based program, kids learn to use their own judgment and build the skills they’ll need for kindergarten.
- Kindergarten. Our Hervey Bay kindergarten serves our four- and five-year-olds in a QLD-funded program guided by the QLD Kindergarten Learning Guidelines. We focus on literacy and numeracy as well as the other skills our young students will need as they embark on their academic careers.
About Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre
Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre works with young children to teach them the skills they need to be successful in their academic, professional, and personal lives. Our staff are experienced professionals who are passionate about providing the highest quality of education and care. Our high-quality facilities include air-conditioned rooms, large natural play spaces, vegetable gardens, and small animals, such as turtles, guinea pigs, and fish. Contact us
today for more information.