Learn About Your Child Care Options in Hervey Bay
If you need child care in Hervey Bay, there is no better option than Torquay Kids Early Learning Center. Our team works diligently to create an environment that makes you and your child feel comfortable.
What Sets Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre Regarding Childcare in Hervey Bay?
We strive to be your first choice when you need childcare in Hervey Bay or Torquay. When you enrol your child at our learning centre, you can always expect the following.
- Age-appropriate classrooms: We have designed each of our classrooms around a specific age group. Our Toddlers room caters to little ones between 15 months and two years of age while our Junior Kindy room is set up for children between age two and three. Children who are between three and four are sure to love our Pre-Kindy room while little ones who are four or five will love our Kindergarten room. Take a look at some pictures from our different classrooms.
- Individualised attention: One of our goals is to help every child feel nurtured. We realise that every child grows and learns differently, which is why we take a personalised approach to your child. If you have any concerns about your child’s schedule or experiences, we can speak with you directly to help develop a supportive, tailored plan for care.
- Extra-large play spaces: We have organised our facility to accommodate a play area for all the little ones at our childcare centre. Along with vast play areas, we are also home to a sun-safe waterpark where your child will undoubtedly spend hours splashing in the water with his or her friends.
The Benefits of Childcare in Torquay
There are multiple advantages to using our Torquay child care facility, including consistent scheduling, social exposure, and parental support.
- Encourages a regular schedule: Getting their child to embrace a schedule is an essential goal for many parents. Our facility provides your little one with a slate of activities throughout the day. While younger children can focus on fun playtime, our pre-kindy and kindergarten classes give your child the tools that he or she needs to be prepared for a regular school environment and schedule.
- Social interaction: Our childcare centre allows your child to play with other children who are their age throughout the day. Learning how to communicate and interact with others makes the transition to grammar school much easier for both you and your child.
- Allows parents to work: We understand that although you may want to stay home with your child, that option is not always feasible. Our childcare centre helps you to return to work without the added burden of worrying about the welfare of your child. You can complete your tasks for the day, knowing that when you come to pick your child up, he or she will be safe and sound.
Little-Known Facts About Our Child Care Centre in Torquay
Are you interested in learning more about our Torquay childcare centre? Here are some fun facts about our facility.
- Fun and exciting activities: Our team works to ensure that your child is thoroughly entertained throughout the day. We have options for your child to interact with fish, guinea pigs, and turtles. Does your little one like to garden? He or she will love our vegetable gardens! We encourage you to ask any member of our team about our full range of happenings.
- Kindergarten approved program: We are proud of the fact that our Kindergarten program is approved by the Queensland government. This avenue supplies your child with the bonus of beginning their informative years with friends that they have grown with during their time at our learning centre. Your child will focus on numeracy and literacy while still enjoying the playtime that they have grown used to and loved during their younger years.
- Enrolment perks: As a way of thanking you for enrolling your child at our daycare, we supply you with a free shirt and hat for your child. We will also provide your little one with wipes, sunscreen, nappies, and tea throughout the day, all of which are included in your tuition.
Why Trust Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre for Hervey Bay Childcare?
The professionals at Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre provide your child with a safe and inviting environment. We take the time to help each child acclimate to our childcare centre so that they feel comfortable. Our team communicates with you regularly, so you never need to worry about your child while he or she is in our care. Do you still have questions? Feel free to contact us at any time.
If you are ready to enrol in our Hervey Bay child care facility, please send us a message through our contact page.