Why Select One of Our Child Care Centres in Hervey Bay?
Do you find yourself wondering which of the child care centres in Hervey Bay you should choose to support your little one? Look no further than the excellent facility at Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre.
Common Mistakes People Make When Selecting a Childcare Centre in Torquay
Settling on the right Torquay childcare centre is a challenging but critical decision for any parent. Here are some examples of missteps that you should avoid.
- Neglect to ask about safety precautions: While you are looking at the design and layout of a facility, it is easy to forget to ask about the safety measures that each daycare has in place to ensure that your child is protected at all times. Your child’s safety and well-being are our priorities. We have a security gate around our facility so that we can monitor every person that comes in or leaves the building.
- Not reading through testimonials: Any staff could provide you with an abundance of details regarding why you should select their child care centre, but there is nothing like hearing about a child’s experience at a facility from another parent. We are happy to supply you with testimonials from other parents so that you get a clear idea of what you can expect from us.
- Not touring the facility: We always encourage parents to schedule a time to come and see our childcare centre for themselves. Our staff can show you around the premises so that you feel completely comfortable leaving your children in our care.
What You Can Expect from Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre and Our Hervey Bay Child Care Centres
Our team understands the immense responsibility involved in teaching and caring for children throughout the day. When you enrol your child in our facility, you can always count on the following features.
- Twelve-hour care days: We understand that not every parent’s work schedule is the same, which is why we offer hours of care five days per week. You can arrange a drop-off for your child for as early as 6:30 AM. The only days when we are closed are public holidays.
- Waterpark: Is there anything more fun than playing in the water on a hot, sunny day? As child care professionals, we understand that on lovely days your little one wants to play freely, which is why we have developed a beautiful waterpark. The waterpark is sun-safe, so you don’t have to worry about prolonged sun exposure.
- Multiple play areas: We have designed our facility for children from 15 months to five years old. We have numerous play areas around our property for your child to enjoy.
About Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre
At Torquay Kids Early Learning Centre, children are our focus. We strive to provide your child with a safe yet fun environment that they will look forward to going to every day. To learn why we are one of your top-of-the-line options for childcare centres in Hervey Bay, reach out to us through our contact page.